On your hospital units, you want to
- Improve care
- Delight Patients
- Engage Staff
- Cut Costs
What reliably hits all 4? 👉 Better Hospital Teams.
We get you there by creating great hospital teamwork on your units:
- Structured Interdisciplinary Bedside Rounds (SIBR)
- Nurses First (N1) change-of-shift standards
- Accountable Care Units
Help your care teams communicate better, follow checklists and best practices, and lead together.
Operations Insights for COVID Patient Flow and Care
Learn what’s working right now at similar hospitals — from a physician COO working the COVID frontlines at multiple hospitals.
You’re learn how to:
- Create more beds (by improving COVID patient flow)
- Standardize COVID care
- Make staffing more resilient
Developed on COVID ICUs and wards during summer 2020. Last Updated: August 2020.
See the Difference Great Teamwork Can Make
Get Help from Worldwide Experts in Hospital Teamwork
The best care is delivered by great hospital teams.
We create great hospital teams.
Our insights come from working the problem of hospital communication in our own units and with peers across the world, one person and one unit at a time.
Your people are your greatest resource.
We are your people. We know your challenges are complex. But they’re not unique — and we know how to solve them. The bottom line: start with nurses, then expect more from doctors.
We’ll show you how.
Great teamwork is addictive. In great teams, members discover a power to get the right things done. Greater control means greater joy and productivity. The challenge is getting started. Everyone on the same page with the right team skills.
Your people want the right change.
We package the know-how of 100+ implementations into a methodology that’s better, faster, and less expensive than doing it yourself or hiring a typical consulting firm.
- Skills training: our onsite and online training teaches your people the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed for advanced teamwork like Structured Interdisciplinary Bedside Rounds (SIBR)
- Change management: our doctors and nurses communicate a vision that wins clinical hearts and minds
- Project management: our technology platform creates performance transparency for managers and executives
- Global best-practice: our worldwide network of frontline hospital professionals are innovating right now for you
Care for Each Other
Nurses First is a program for hospitals ready to standardize patient-centered nurse communication across each shift.
When each shift begins by caring for each other first, we can start with the support and information to be our best.
Rely on Each Other
Our Interdisciplinary Program is for hospitals ready to create great teams of doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals.
With the structure, process, and skills to make each other better, we can unlock the productivity and joy of great teams.
We create great hospital teams.
We are a network of hospital nurses, physicians, allied health professionals, and healthcare and software engineers, from over 100 units in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
Join the hospital care revolution
Hospitals around the world are already benefitting from our programs.