1Unit’s Platform runs on the Microsoft Azure Cloud service.
The Microsoft Azure Cloud service is certified compliant with:
1. ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems,
2. ISO 27018 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors,
3. Azure is also compliant with the following relevant standards:
- CJIS – Microsoft government cloud services adhere to the US Criminal Justice Information Services Security Policy.
- DFARS – Microsoft Azure Government supports Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS) requirements.Canadian Privacy Laws – Microsoft contractually commits to implementing security that helps protect individuals’ privacy.
- DoD – Microsoft received Department of Defense (DoD) Provisional Authorizations at Impact Levels 5, 4, and 2.
- FDA CFR Title 21 Part 11 – Microsoft helps customers comply with these US Food and Drug Administration regulations.
- FedRAMP – Microsoft was granted US Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program P-ATOs and ATOs.
- FERPA – Microsoft aligns with the requirements of the US Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- FIPS 140-2 – Microsoft certifies that its cryptographic modules comply with the US Federal Info Processing Standard.
- HIPAA/HITECH – Microsoft offers Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act Business Associate Agreements (BAAs).
- HITRUST – Azure is certified to the Health Information Trust Alliance Common Security Framework.
- IRS 1075 – Microsoft has controls that meet the requirements of US Internal Revenue Service Publication 1075.
- ITAR – Azure Government supports customers building US International Traffic in Arms Regs-capable systems.
- MARS-E – Microsoft complies with the US Minimum Acceptable Risk Standards for Exchanges (MARS-E).
- NIST 800-171 – Microsoft DoD certifications address and exceed US NIST 800-171 security requirements.